Terms & Conditions
Animal Health & Nutrition
- All rabbits must be vaccinated against Myxomatosis, VHD1 and VHD2 a minimum of 2 weeks before their stay. A vaccination card or veterinary history report will need to be shown when booking.
- Any animals sharing a hutch must already be bonded. Tiny Paws Holidays accept no responsibility for injuries sustained between sharing animals.
- We reserve the right to not accept your pet(s) if we feel they are showing signs of illness or injury not previously discussed. Pre-existing conditions should be discussed prior to making your booking.
- We are happy to administer provided oral medication if required, with the pet owners consent, if we feel this can be done safely.
- In the unlikely event your pet requires medical attention during their stay with us, we will take them to your named vet or our local vet, as we deem appropriate. We will contact you if you have advised us to do so. Any veterinary charges will be the responsibility of the pet owner.
- Owners are welcome to bring familiar bedding / toys to assist in settling pets into their holiday accommodation.
- Dry food and various fresh vegetables are provided as standard, however special dietary requirements can be accommodated and should be provided by the owner.
- Animals will normally be turned out in grass runs, weather permitting. Please advise if you wish your pets to not have access to grass runs.
- Prices are calculated on a per day basis, including drop off and collection days. We do not charge for collection day if collected by 10am.
- Payment is required in full on the day of arrival or in advance.
- We accept payment by major credit & debit cards, G-pay, Apple-pay, guaranteed cheque or cash.
- Personal data will be kept securely in paper form or on a password protected computer.
- Information will not be passed on to third parties and only used for the purpose of arranging bookings and providing updates on your pet if requested.
- You may request your data to be deleted from our records at any time.
- We accept no liability for any injury sustained by you whilst on our premises.
- We are fully insured – details available on request.